By making a booking you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
Arrival and Departures
- A reservation can be made by email or telephone. To secure the reservation into a firm booking a deposit of £250 (or £400 over Christmas and New Year) must be received within 7 days otherwise it will be re-released. The deposit is payable by BACS or sterling cheque (made payable to Susan Franks).
- The balance payment is due 6 weeks before arrival. Bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival date are payable in full.
- Please note you may lose your booking and deposit if the full balance is not received as stated.
- Please note that we do not accept bookings for over 14 days duration.
Good Housekeeping Deposit
- The cottage/barn will be available from 4pm on arrivals Monday-Friday and 3pm on Saturday and Sunday and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- A good housekeeping deposit of £100 is payable by separate cheque or bank transfer with the balance payment. This will be returned following your stay if the cottage/barn is left in a good condition.
- Should it be necessary to cancel your holiday, we should be informed without delay. Every endeavour will be made to re-let the accommodation, but, should this prove impossible, we reserve the right to be reimbursed for any loss as follows:
- The deposit maybe lost for cancellations made anytime up to 6 weeks prior to date of arrival.
- The full amount maybe charged for cancellations made within 6 weeks of the arrival date.
- We strongly recommend cancellation insurance.
- The cottage/barn should be left clean and tidy on departure and any damages must be reported and paid for prior to departure. If the property is left in an unacceptable condition requiring extra housekeeping this will be charged at cost and will be deducted from the Good Housekeeping deposit.
- We are happy to accommodate one well behaved dog over 1 year old in the cottage/barn by prior arrangement at a cost of £25. However we do so on the understanding that the owners will not under any circumstances allow their dogs onto the furniture, up the stairs, in any of the bedrooms and are not left in the property unattended. For further information about bringing your pet please click here. Any damage caused by dogs will be deducted from the Good Housekeeping deposit.
- Church Farm is a no smoking site. There is strictly no smoking in or outside the cottage/barn or within the farm's perimeters.
- The use of the barn/cottage and its amenities is entirely at the user's risk and no responsibility will be accepted for injury or loss or damage to user's belongings.
- Children must be supervised at all times and must not go into the pond garden or into the farm area unaccompanied.
- The number of people occupying the cottage/barn will not exceed the number stated on the booking form without our explicit agreement. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the entire party or repossess the property if this condition is not observed. No refund will be given and the owners will not incur any costs.
- Day visitors are not entitled entry into the cottage/barn or into the grounds and gardens without our prior agreement.
Non-availability of Property
- We reserve the right to have access to the barn/cottage at all reasonable times without permission. Prior notice will be given to guests whenever possible.
- If, for any reason beyond the owners control, the property is not available on the date booked, all rent paid in advance will be refunded in full and no further claims will be made against the owner.